Come and visit this house, it could be your brand new home!
The 2017-18 Aquinas Home, built by students through the Building Trades program, is for sale. This house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a cathedral ceiling, main floor laundry and finished cabinets. 1680 square feet.
Please contact Fr. Sean Timmerman at 367-3175 or Mark Masur at 367-2586 for more information or to take a look at the building progress.
- 1680 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2 baths with main floor laundry, large soak sink (no appliances).
- Cathedral ceiling in the laundry, back entry, kitchen, dining, living and front entry.
- Rustic Cherry cabinetry, stained and varnished
- 1- Tuck in china cabinet with glass panel doors, in kitchen.
- 1- Tuck in towel cabinet in the master bathroom.
- ½” thick poplar, dovetailed drawer boxes.
- Ceiling paddle fan boxes, supports 75 pounds, (no fans included)
- Recessed LED lighting throughout the home.
- Under cabinet lighting.
- 28’ x 6’ porch.
- R-41 blown in place fiberglass attic insulation
- 5/8” firecode drywall on ceilings, ½” wall drywall.
- R-19 exterior walls, of 2×6 construction
- R-13 interior walls, where identified on print, for sound deadening.
- Moen faucets, lifetime warranty.
- Wisonart HD counter tops
- Large walk in closet, with private bath (included in #1 description above)
- 3 ¼” Prefinished white casing for doors and windows.
- 4” Prefinished poplar base board cut and tacked in place, removes for flooring installation
- Thermatru Fiberglass entry doors with Sedona Art glass. One full and one half glass.
- 20 minute steel raised panel fire door to optional garage.
- 200 Amp Squared D Homeline, Service Panel & breakers with 2 fan light heater units, 1 in each bathroom.
- 400 series Andersen windows
- Prefinished LP Smartsiding 8” clap board with window trim siding.
- Interior surfaces are textured, pimed and painted.
- Interior doors are prefinished white, 6 panel doors.